Looking for a PS 1.7 version? Find it here.
* If you have an earlier version of the module, contact us for a discount on the PS 1.7 version.
Sales tax rates can vary within a state and even within a city or county. As ecommerce grows in the US, the tax regulations continue to change and new laws continue to go in to effect. TaxCloud is a free service that maintains an accurrate, up-to-date database of tax rates and applies the correct rate to every purchase based on the exact customer address.
Presto-Changeo is an authorized PrestaShop developer for TaxCloud and this module has been tested and approved by TaxCloud.
Some additional info on TaxCloud's service:
- - Calculates sales tax in real time for every state, county, city, and special jurisdiction in the US
- - Automatically files sales tax returns* (not available for all States)
- - Prepares monthly state-by-state reports on sales tax collected
- - Monitors changes to tax rates and tax holidays and updates data accordingly
- - Manages sales tax exemption certificates
- - TaxCloud is the only free certified sales tax management service.
- - TaxCloud has been tested and certified by state revenue departments and an independent review board.
To take advantage of all the features TaxCloud offers (see above and the related screenshots), this module comes with the following features:
Select when to send tax information to TaxCloud based on the order status you select (one or multiple order statuses can be a trigger), or select an unused order status if you prefer not to send your information.
Assign products, one at a time, by category, or all at once, to Taxability Identifiation Codes (TIC). Or assign a TIC to a specific product.
To assign all products to the same TIC, simply select a default code in the module's configuration page.
Create an XML log of all requests and responses to and from TaxCloud.
Added Enable/Disable option per shipping carrier
Added caching for customer addresses
Fix for prices with discounts
Fix for stabilty issue when getting rates in certain scenarios
Fix for compatibility with default PayPal module
Integrated with adding products to orders in the backoffice
Fixed caching issue when upgrading from an earlier version
Fixed caching issue that caused high memory usage
Fix for payment error with custom payment modules
Fix for tax % in invoice for each product (PS 1.6.1)
Fix for rounding system (PS 1.6+)
Added integration for PayPal Advanced module returned PaymentError
We are happy to provide a free one-time installation and full, lifetime support with the purchase of any module (does not include customization of the module, or integration with 3rd party modules.).
Additional installations are available for a small fee after the one-time free installation is used. Fees for additional installations are:- $25 for modules priced $0 - $99 - $50 for modules priced $100+ Module Support Upgrade Policy Refund Policy